viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry....




If you must be in a hurry, then let it be according to the old adage, and hasten slowly....






He is invariably in a hurry.  Being in a hurry is one of the tributes he pays to life....





Whoever is in a hurry shows that the thing he is about is too big for him....





It has been left to our generation to discover that you can move heaven and earth to save five minutes and then not have the faintest idea what to do with them when you have saved them....





Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished....





I regret less the road not taken than my all-fired hurry along the road I took...





Remember the great adversity of art or anything else is a hurried life....





If you complain about the world moving too fast, slow down....





I don't like where I'm going and I don't like where I've been.  Why am I in a hurry...?





Rivers know this:  there is no hurry.  We shall get there someday....





He bites his tongue who speaks in haste...





The trouble with always trying to preserve the health of the body is that it is so difficult to do without destroying the health of the mind....





There's lots of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven't the time to enjoy it...





Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon...





Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity...





The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience.  Love moves the flesh, it pushes matter around.... Throughout history, "tender loving care" has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing....





Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway....





In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired...





A sad soul can kill you quicker than a germ....





He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors...





If I'd known I was going to live so long, I'd have taken better care of myself....





Poor health is not caused by something you don't have; it's caused by disturbing something that you already have. Healthy is not something that you need to get, it's something you have already if you don't disturb it...





They claim red meat is bad for you, but I never saw a sick-looking tiger.....





Physical ills are the taxes laid upon this wretched life; some are taxed higher, and some lower, but all pay something....





If the pain wanders, do not waste your time with doctors....





The patient should be made to understand that he or she must take charge of his own life.  Don't take your body to the doctor as if he were a repair shop....


 


Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot....





Like everybody else, when I don't know what else to do, I seem to go in for catching colds...





Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body....





People who are always taking care of their health are like misers who are hoarding a treasure which they have never spirit enough to enjoy....





The longer I live the less confidence I have in drugs and the greater is my confidence in the regulation and administration of die...





A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.... 




When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no "I'll start tomorrow."  Tomorrow is disease....





Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws....





Gold that buys health can never be ill spent...





Sometimes I get the feeling the aspirin companies are sponsoring my headaches....





Life is like a tree and its root is consciousness. Therefore, once we tend the root, the tree as a whole will be healthy....


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.