sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2012

When it seems like there's no one left to run to in this world you can come to me, I'll be your shooting star. You can tell me your dreams, I can't promise to make them come true, but I'll be there to pick up the pieces of your broken heart if your dreams happen to fall through..........





I want someone to share my secrets with, someone to talk to late at night when I can't sleep, someone who feels comfortable around my family, someone to comfort me when I'm scared, to hold me when I'm sad, someone who doesn't need to say that he loves me for me to know it's true........








Have you ever heard a song from so long ago with so many memories tied to it that it made you cry? And didn't you with that you could go back into time when everything seemed so much simpler and carefree? Those are songs that are the soundtrack of our lives... the ones that bring back childhood memories, best friends, first love, first heartbreak, the memories..........








All our lives we search for someone to love, someone to make us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, someone perfect is searching for us too.......








You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere, and the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.....








Why I love you is a hard question to answer. I love you because you care for me like no one else I know. I love the way I feel in your arms, so safe from dangers in the world. I love your eyes, so hypnotic and mesmerizing, beautiful to gaze into, and yet never revealing everything to me. I can explain every way that I love you because that's in possible. But I can say I love you because you are you.....









The first kiss is the passionate one; it's the one filled by desire and attraction and all that. But the second one is rational; you get time to think about it, worry and overanalyze. Most women prefer that first kiss, but I'm partial to the second one because it's about something more............








Of course, you're going to get your heart broken. And it isn't just going to happen once, but a lot. That's just part of growing up, and it makes you stronger. Then you can handle it better next time. You may not get through it yourself, but your friends will help you through it. And you'll be a stronger person because of it. Then one day someone will come along, and it'll all pay off and no one will ever break your heart again...........








If you can't solve it, it isn't a problem - it's reality. And sometimes reality is the hardest thing to understand and the thing that takes the longest to realize. But once it hits you in the face you'll never forget it. It will always be there in your memories and sometimes that is the best way to look at it...........








I'm afraid to give you my all, I'm afraid to love you completely. What if behind your beautiful face and kind words you are just bribing me. Maybe you are just reeling me in until you turn around and drop me. I'd fall so far and never be able to recover, I wish I could see the ending sometimes. I would know if I should hold on to you and keep going or just let it all end before I get up too high.....








You're not perfect! It's ridiculous to want to be perfect anyway. But then, everybody's ridiculous sometimes, except perfect people. You know what perfect is? Perfect is not eating or drinking or talking or moving a muscle or making even the teensiest mistake. Perfect is never doing anything wrong, which means never doing anything at all. Perfect is boring! So you're not perfect! Wonderful! Have fun! Eat things that give you bad breath! Trip over your own shoelaces! Laugh! Let somebody else laugh at you! Perfect people never do any of those things. All they do is sit around and sip weak tea and think about how perfect they are. But they're really not one-hundred-percent perfect anyway. You should see them when they get the hiccups! Phooey! Who needs them?  You can drink pickle juice and imitate gorillas and do silly dances,  and sing stupid songs and wear funny hats and be as imperfect as you please,  and still be a good person. Good people are hard to find nowadays, and they're a lot more fun than perfect people any day of the week......








In this weird twisted way, I know you miss me liking you, not because I want to believe it's true, but because you'll never find a woman  that can put up with you like I did, you'll never find a woman who will care as much as I did, because no one will waste all their love on someone like you like I did and still do.....








There's so many different ways to be connected to people. There are the people you feel this unspoken connection to, even though there's not even a word for it. There's the people you've known forever, who know you in this way that other people can't, because they've seen you change, and they've let you change........








I tried to hold onto what we had, but you didn't even make an effort. You lied, you cheated and left me to cry all alone once again. When I returned looking more beautiful and confident than ever before, all I wanted you to realize is what you had and what you will never have again.............








The tough thing about following you heart is that people forget to mention that sometimes the heart takes you to places you shouldn't be. Places that are scary, exciting but as dangerour as they are alluring. Sometimes your heart cannot take you to places that lead to happy endings. Thats not even the difficult part; the difficult part is,  when you follow your heart and you go into the unknown,  and once you do,  you can never go back.........








Am I mad at you? That's your main concern after shattering my whole world? Mad for what? Breaking my heart? Or for all the lies? Maybe for letting me put all my trust in you only to be betrayed? Am I mad at you? No, more like crushed !  Did I ever really know you....?








Sometimes you can cry until there is nothing left wet in you. You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures. You can pray all you want to whatever god you think will listen. And still, it makes no difference. It goes on, with no sign as to when it might release you. And you know that if it ever did relent... it would not be because it cared......








Love? We think about it, sing about it, dream about it, lose sleep worrying about it. When we don't have it, we search for it; when we discover it, we don't know what to do with it; when we have it, we fear losing it. It is the constant source of pleasure and pain. Be we can't predict which it will be from one moment to the next. It is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define, impossible to live without.....








You know what? You should break up with her for that other woman. You should go out with anyone your heart desires,  because, eventually I know what will happen. See, you're gonna be with all those other women, but none of those are gonna be like her. She's different than all of them. You're going to realize that she's the one you're meant for,  and you're going to come back to her. So sure, break up with her now, but you'll be back. You'll be back when you realize that you broke up with the one who was meant to be with you. But see, you just better make sure that she'll be still there for you............








You know when you're singing along with this song, and you know all the words cause you really love it. Then a train passes and a door closes, and you can't hear the music anymore, but you keep singing anyway. Then, when you can hear it again, you're still perfectly in time with it. Well, that's what love is...........








'I love you' means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do things I want to do. It means loving you when you're down, not just when you're fun to be with. I love you means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, hoping you feel the same way for me..............









A woman asked a man if she was pretty. He said no. Then she asked him he liked her and he said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much, she needed to leave, as she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said "You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don't like you, I love you. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever, and I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die.....











When I look into his eyes, it's like my whole world is flipped and everything is put into a new perspective. I can do things I never thought I could do I can say things to him that I thought I would never be able to say to anyone before. It's like I just want to be with him forever, hold him in my arms, kiss him, and tell him how he's changed me my life and my everything..........








That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that that it will go away all at the same time.........








You ask why I say nothings wrong when really everything is. You should know what's wrong. You just never see how what you're doing effects me,  because you don't care enough to look and see..........








We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, students, and business owners. We have depression, DID, PTSD, eating disorders, borderline personalities, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some were not. We are straight, bi, and gay. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every single race or religion that you can possibly think of. Our common link is this: We are in love, we are in pain and sometimes we self-injure..........







You see her sitting there and you think 'shes so sad' but its not that shes sad, shes simply given up on pretending to be happy, shes tired of getting up every morning and putting on her fake smile, telling herself 'today will be better'. She doesnt want to be an inconvenience or a bother anymore... she has stopped looking for the light switch in the dark room she calls her life.....








Sometimes they take people, and they don't say why, sometimes people leave and they never say goodbye, sometimes there are no second chances to say I love you, sometimes there are no next times, sometimes you lose someone and you feel like your heart has followed them to heaven and sometimes there is just nothing you can do to make the tears stop......








People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; of their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain, but they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters, pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.......








Sometimes there are things in our life that aren't meant to stay. Sometimes change may not be what we want. Sometimes change is what we really need. And sometimes saying goodbye is the hardest thing you think you'll ever have to do, but sometimes it's saying 'hello again' that breaks you down and makes you the most vulnerable person you'll ever know. Sometimes change is too much to bear, but most of the time change is the only thing saving your life......









Do you ever sit and think... what if? What if you never said the first hello? What if our paths never crossed? What if you kept you mouth shut and just let things pass, or what if you would have said just one more thing? What if you had five more minutes? What if you could turn back time or make it all just stand still? What if you could say i love you one more time or NEVER had said it all? Where would your life be......?








Human beings are compelled to adopt a belief system; some paradigm to provide meaning, purpose, and understanding to our lives. A quick survey of the world shows that pretty much any idea will do, it need not reflect reality or truth, merely function to fascinate, distract, and compel. We are designed for belief, not for truth..... 










Regardless of whether you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them, it doesn't matters. Because once they enter your life, whatever you were to the world, they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without even speaking, you know that your own life is consumed by their love. We love them for a million reasons; it is a thing, an indescribable feeling......








Kiss is not just a kiss, it's something that’s so much more. When it ignites every passion inside you and makes you weak at the knees, when you’re left sweating cause you are hot but the air conditioner is on, when your pressure rises and you’re healthy as an ox, when your mind that was racing is now blank, when the world stops and all you hear are two hearts beating, then you’ve been kissed with a kiss that’s truly a kiss...........








You are the single most important person in my life. One thing I have come to realize is that love is not always happiness. There are tears, anger, confusion, fears, but at the same time there are smiles, laughter, joys, and understanding. All of those things can happen. That's why love is such an emotional thing. You can feel so many different emotions at the same time. That's why it's so overwhelming. But I know one thing, I would not take back any single thing. Everything that has happened between us happened for some reason. And us being strong and making it through this, it only shows that our love is strong enough to last a lifetime.....








In a world of comparison and conformity, make your own statement. Honor your own truth. Have the courage to be yourself; risk speaking your own thoughts and claiming your emotions. Share your vulnerabilities, tears, doubts, and insecurities; let others experience the real you. Have the courage to be yourself and realize that you are a wonderful person.....








Wait for the man who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the man who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you. The one who turns to his friends and says, 'thats her...'





2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woman : The man out there who's meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soul mate, the one you can tell your dreams to, he'll smile at you, but he'll never laugh at your heart. He'll brush the hair out of your eyes, send you flowers when you least expect it, he'll stare at you during the movies, he'll call to say goodnight or just because he is thinking of you, he'll look in your eyes and tell you, "you're the most beautiful woman in the world", and for the first time in your life, you'll believe it.


    And you, that man, smell her hair. talk to her in movie theaters. hold her hand while you talk. tell her she's beautiful. look her in the eyes when you talk to her. tell her stupid jokes. let her play with your hair. just walk around with her. look at her like she's the only woman you see. tickle her, even if she says stop. when she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her. let her fall asleep in your arms. get her mad, then kiss her. tease her. let her tease you back. kiss her forehead, when she's sad, hang out with her. let her take all the photos of you she wants, kiss her in the rain and the most important....Love her and neve betray her...

    Makeda

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.