martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

In Relationships the more you judge your partners past, the more you will judge yours ......



 














You may have created my past and screwed up my present but you have no control over my future.........
















 
 

 


Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past....
















One day someone is going to hug you so tight that all of your broken pieces will stick back together...........

 











1 comentario:

  1. I am a normal person, some people love me, some hate me and some even don’t like to hear my name. I have done good things. I have done many bad things too. I am random and crazy. I don’t pretend to be someone I am not. I am who I am, I don't need anyone's approval. You can love me or hate me, I won’t change, and if I love you, I do it with all my heart. I make no apologies for the way I am. I guess it really is just me, myself and all my feelings......

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.